Percipio Training Limited is registered company in England and Wales. We operate as a Data Controller for the information you provide to use. Your privacy and maintaining the security of your personal information is important to us. We abide to the standards outlined in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you what information we may collect, how this information is processed and stored. You have the legal right to check, update and remove any data we hold about you.
2. Why we collect personal information?
- To provide additional tutor support or make reasonable adjustments to informal and formal assessment.
- To protect your health and wellbeing.
- To meet quality assurance requirements determined by Highfield and RSPH.
- To share your experience of learning with others via reviews.co.uk
- To keep in contact.
3. Personal Information we may collect:
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Job Title
- Home or work address
- Ethnicity and Nationality
- Dietary requirements
- Physical disabilities or any other barrier that may hinder your ability to learn.
You can always refuse to supply personal information, but this may mean you are unable to sit the examination
4. Sharing personal information
The personal information you provide is only shared with authorised third parties for the purposes of purchasing training materials, processing your examination paper, submitting an appeal and or quality assurance.
5. Protecting your information
Your personal information is password protected, defended against malicious cyberattacks, stored in locked cabinets and send via recorded delivered.
6. How to make a formal request about personal data
You have the legal right to request personal data that we hold about you. To make a request about the information we hold, please send an email with the subject title ‘My Personal Data Request’ to email@example.com. You email should include your full name and data you wish to request and date range. To verify your identity, you must send a current and valid form of photo ID (e.g. passport).
We will process your request within 30 days.
Please contact us immediately if you have a complaint regarding your personal data or this privacy statement. You may write or email the Information Commissioner’s Office at the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office,
Online form complaints form at: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/
8. Contact Us
Please contact us immediately if you any questions, comments and request regarding your personal information or this policy. You may can contact us in the following ways:
Mr Peter Rose – Data Protection Officer
2 Featherbed Close
Tel: 01296 320 247