To book your e-learning course, please complete the enquiry form below. We will respond with a prompt reply and details of payment and how to access the online platform.
Remote Learning Costs
- E-learning course is £30 +VAT
- Full remote learning package is £70 + VAT
Make a Booking Enquiry
Course Overview and Benefits
This easy-to-follow online training course is developed by subject matter experts to provide food handlers with foundation knowledge of food safety. Content matches the “Highfield Qualifications Level 2 Award in Food Safety” syllabus and offers candidates an engaging learning experience with interactive exercises and PDF handbook.
Get the full remote learning package
Gain an Ofqual regulated level 2 qualification recognised by EHO’s and external auditors with the Highfield qualify at home or work package. Innovative remote invigilation technology means candidates can sit a regulated exam within the comfort of their own home or isolated workspace anywhere in the world.
- Introduction to food safety
- Food Safety hazards (chemical, physical, allergenic and biological)
- Food poisoning characteristics
- Personal hygiene
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment
- Pest control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- HACCP and food management systems
- Food safety law and enforcement
Average completion time is between 4-6 hours.
This course is assessed by multiple-choice questions. A Highfield and CPD accredited certificate is awarded upon successful completion.