Next Open Course
£75 + VAT
Other Training Options
Qualify at home or work with our unique remote learning option.
- Interactive e-learning content
- Comprehensive textbook
- Live webinar with a subject matter expert
- Tutor support 7 days a week
- Mock online exam with feedback
- Gain an Ofqual regulated qualification with remote online invigilation
Only £95 per person. Reduce costs and get your team learning together with our discounted group lessons. A cohort with 5-10 candidates is £90 per person. More than 10 is £85 person.
The cost to deliver a course on-site at your premises or chosen venue for up 15 candidates is £495, plus £20 per person for certification.
Average cost on a course with 15 candidates is only £53 per person.
Price does not include VAT.
Make a Booking Enquiry
Course Overview and Benefits
This 5 hour accredited course is ideal for anyone who prepares, serves or sells food in any type of food business. Candidates on this course will gain essential knowledge on how to comply with current food safety legislation and how to identify and control allergenic hazards.
- An introduction to food allergy, food intolerance and coeliac disease
- Food allergy case studies
- Common food allergies
- Hidden allergens in food
- Food Information Regulations 2014
- Allergenic hazards and control from supplier to service
- Dealing with ‘free from’ allergen request
The assessment method is a 30 minute multiple-choice examination, consisting of 15 questions. To pass the candidate must correctly answer 9 or more questions.
Course Specification Documents
What Our Customers Say About Us...
The level 2 award in food safety can be delivered across the UK, including: London (Park Royal and Central London),Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes), Bedfordshire (Leighton Buzzard, Luton), Middlesex (Slough), Northamptonshire (Corby), Rutland, Derbyshire, Warwickshire (Banbury), Birmingham, Berkshire (Reading), Essex (Basildon), Surrey (Farnham), Lincolnshire (Spalding), Staffordshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Oxfordshire and Kent.