Next Open Course
28 May 2021
£145 + VAT
Other Training Options
Qualify at home or work with our unique remote learning option.
- Online multiple-choice questions
- Tutor feedback on assignments
- Comprehensive food safety culture textbook
- Live webinars with a subject matter expert
- Tutor support 7 days a week
Only £145 per person. Reduce costs and get your team learning together with our discounted group lessons. A cohort with 5-10 candidates is £95 per person. More than 10 is £80 person.
The cost to deliver a course on-site at your premises or chosen venue for up to 15 candidates is £595, plus £30 per person.
Price does not include VAT.
Make a Booking Enquiry
Course Overview and Benefits
Food safety culture is a subject of significant importance within the food industry with a mandatory requirement in many certification schemes codes of practice and recent changes in the Codex Alimentarius General Principles of Food Hygiene and EU Food Safety Legislation
This comprehensive 1-day course has been created by subject matter experts to provide learners with a thorough understanding of how to develop, implement and maintain a positive food safety culture. Suitable for senior management, frontline managers, HACCP team member, auditors and anyone else wishing to expand their knowledge of this subject.
The course content also covers specific clauses for food safety culture within BRGCS and FSSC 22000 certification schemes.
- Food safety management system versus food safety culture
- Food safety culture concepts
- Characteristics of positive, complacent and poor safety cultures
- Factors influencing a food safety culture
- Theoretical frameworks for understanding different components of a food safety culture
- The food safety culture development cycle
- Expected standards and behaviours for a positive food safety culture
- The GFSI food safety culture maturity model
- Assessing food safety culture within the organisation
- Strategies to promote and improve an existing food safety culture
There is no examination for this course as the learner is continuously assessed during the course by the tutor. A certificate of attendance is sent to the learner after completion of the course.
What Our Customers Say About Us...
We can deliver the Leading and Managing a Positive Food Safety Culture course anywhere in the UK. Locations include London( Acton, Harrow and Wembley), Birmingham, Manchester, Buckinghamshire (High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Marlow and Milton Keynes) Oxfordshire (Banbury, Oxford and Bicester), Bedfordshire (Luton), Northamptonshire (Corby, Wellingborough and Northampton), Warwickshire (Leamington Spa, Warwick and Evesham), Hertfordshire (Watford), Essex (Enfield), Middlesex, Surrey (Farnham and Camberley), Norfolk (Norwich), Lincolnshire (Spalding and Holbech), Suffolk, Dorset and East Sussex.