Next Open Course
25th July 2020
£145.00 + VAT
Other Training Options
Qualify at home or work with our unique remote learning option.
- Interactive e-learning content
- Comprehensive HACCP textbook
- Live webinar with a subject matter expert
- Tutor support 7 days a week
- Gain an Ofqual regulated qualification with remote online invigilation
Only £120 per person. Reduce costs and get your team learning together with our discounted group lessons. A cohort with 5-10 candidates is £100 per person. More than 10 is £95 person.
The cost to deliver a course on-site at your premises or chosen venue for up 15 candidates is £495, plus £20 per person for certification.
Average cost on a course with 15 candidates is only £53 per person.
Price does not include VAT.
Make a Booking Enquiry
Course Overview and Benefits
Food business operators have a legal responsibility to implement and maintain a food safety management system based on the principles of HACCP. This qualification provides those working in catering or manufacturing with essential knowledge they need to understand prerequisite programmes and the 12 steps of HACCP.
YOU CAN QUALIFY AT WORK OR HOME WITH OUR NEW REMOTE LEARNING OPTION.
- The history of HACCP
- The benefits of HACCP
- The legal requirement for HACCP
- Prerequisite programmes
- Preliminary steps of HACCP
- Hazard identifcation and analysis
- Control measures, CCP’s and critical limits
- Different monitoring methods
- Corrective actions
- Documentation and record keeping
- The difference between validation and verifcation
- The review of HACCP
Assessment is by a multiple-choice examination, where the candidate must answer at least 12 out of 20 questions correctly.
The examination will take 45 minutes to complete.
Course Specification Documents
What Our Customers Say About Us...
The Level 2 Award in HACCP can also be delivered onsite in London (Park Royal, Acton and Harrow), Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes, Marlow and Aylesbury and Beaconsfield),Oxfordshire (Banbury), Berkshire (Reading and Slough), Hertfordshire (Watford), Northamptonshire (Corby), Bedfordshire (Luton and Bedford), Cambridgeshire (Peterborough), Surrey, Linconshire (Spalding), and across the UK.