Next Open Course
13 & 20 November (2 days)
£345 + VAT
Other Training Options
Qualify at home or work with our unique remote learning option.
- Comprehensive HACCP textbook
- Live webinars with a subject matter expert
- Contextualised learning
- Tutor support 7 days a week
- Mock online exam with feedback
- Gain an Ofqual regulated qualification with remote online invigilation
Only £345 per person. Reduce costs and get your team learning together with our discounted group package for more than 4 candidates. The cost is £1095, plus £75 per person for certification.
The cost to deliver a course on-site at your premises or chosen venue for up to 15 candidates is £1195, plus £75 per person for certification.
Prices do not Include VAT.
Make a Booking Enquiry
Course Overview and Benefits
This Ofqual regulated qualification is delivered over two days and has been specifically developed by subject matter experts for those working in food manufacturing or food distribution. Successful candidates will gain a nationally recognised qualification accepted by an EHO or external auditor.
Candidates on this course will gain practical knowledge and skills in how to develop, implement and maintain an effective HACCP system. Ideal for new or existing members of the HACCP team or anyone else with a responsibility for food safety. Knowledge gained during the course is relevant to current legislation and industry best practice.
- What is HACCP?
- The benefits and limitations HACCP
- HACCP and the Law
- Food safety hazard identification
- Prerequisite programmes (GMP)
- Management Commitment
- Terms of reference or scope
- HACCP and certification schemes
- The 12 Codex steps of HACCP
- Building an effective HACCP Team
- Validation versus verification
- Auditing the HACCP system
- HACCP documentation and records management
- Implementing and Maintaining the HACCP plan
- When to review the HACCP plan
- Food safety culture
The candidate must complete a 1 hour examination consisting of 30 multiple-choice questions. To achieve a pass the candidate must answer at least 18 out of 30 questions correctly or 24 for a distinction.
Course Specification Documents
What Our Customers Say About Us...
Pecipio Training run open courses for the Level 3 Award in HACCP in Catering or Manufacturing in London (East Acton, Harrow, Wembley and Park Royal), Corby and Milton Keynes. We can also deliver this course onsite in Oxfordshire (Oxford and Banbury), Warwickshire (Warwick), Staffordshire, Buckinghamshire ( Aylesbury, High Wycombe and Marlow), Bedfordshire ( Bedford, Luton and Dunstable), Berkshire (Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead and Reading), Surrey (Farnham),Northamptonshire (Corby and Northampton), Rutland, Essex (Basildon and Harlow), Hertsfordshire (Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City), Sussex, Cambridgeshire (Peterborough), Norfolk (Norwich) Lincolnshire (Lincoln, Holbech, Spalding), Sussex, Hampshire, Norfolk, Suffork and across the UK.