Remote Online Learning
Next Open Course
3,10 & 17 March 2021
£345.00 + VAT
On-Site Training Options
Qualify online at home or work with our unique remote learning option.
- Interactive e-learning content
- Highfield food safety textbook (PDF version)
- Live webinars with a subject matter expert
- Contextualised learning
- Tutor support 7 days a week
- Mock exam with feedback
- Gain an Ofqual regulated qualification with remote online invigilation
Only £345 per person. Reduce costs and get your team learning together with our discounted group package for more than 4 candidates. The cost is £1095, plus £95 per person for certification.
The cost to deliver an on-site course for up to 15 candidates is £1295, plus £75 per person for certification.
E-learning + Exam
Get certified by completing an e-learning course and sitting a regulated exam. Only £175 per person
Prices do not include VAT
Make a Booking Enquiry
Course Overview and Benefits
The supervisor has a major role in preventing accidents and ill health in the workplace, and helping the business comply with current legislation. This three day accredited (RQF) course is designed to motivate the supervisor to think and behave in a manner that delivers high standards of health and safety supervision. It is ideal for anyone in a supervisory, team leader or managerial role. Candidates on this course will gain knowledge in current health and safety law, common workplace hazards and effective control measures to eliminate or reduce the risk to an acceptable level.
- Introduction to health and safety in the workplace
- Health and safety legislation and enforcement in the UK
- The management of health and safety at work
- Implementing and maintaining a positive health and safety culture
- Five steps of risk assessment and safe systems of work
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Control of hazardous substances in the workplace
- Health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- The safe use of workplace equipment and transport
- Electricity at work
- Working at Height
- The principles of fire safety
- Occupational health
- Safe manual handling
- Health and safety training
Candidates must complete a 2 hour examination consisting of 60 multiple-choice questions. To pass 40 questions must be correctly answered.
Candidates who pass with 50 correct answers are awarded a merit.
Course Specification Documents
What Our Customers Say About Us...
We can deliver the Highfield Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace anywhere in the UK. Locations include London (Wimbledon, Harrow, Park Royal and Wembley),Buckinghamshire (Marlow, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and High Wycombe), Oxfordshire (Bicester, Banbury and Oxford), Northamptonshire( Corby), Leicestershire, Warwickshire (Leaminghton Spa and Evesham), Bedfordshire (Luton and Bedford), Herfordshire (Watford and Stevenage),Berkshire (Slough and Reading), Surrey (Camberley and Farnham), Glouchestershire (Gloucester), Cambridgeshire (Peterborough), Essex (Harlow and Basildon), Kent, Norfolk (Norwich) Lincolnshire (Holbech and Spalding) and Sussex.