The cost to deliver a course on-site at your premises or chosen venue is £2495, plus £95 for examination & assessment feed and certification. Price does not include VAT.
Course Overview and Benefits
The Highfield Level 3 Award in Education and Training is designed for those with little or no training knowledge or experience and is ideal for those new to the industry. This course is delivered over 5 days over a 6 week period by a multi-award winning trainer with a Master in Education (MEd).
There is 1 week between days 1 and 2, and days 3 and 4. This gives candidates time to make sense of new information and prepare for the mock micro-teach session. Day 5 is the final assessment and will be conducted 4 weeks after day 4. This provides the candidate with time to complete their lesson plan and assignments.
Full tutor support is provided throughout the course. Every candidate will receive detailed feedback from the tutor.
- The role and responsibilities of the trainer in education and training
- Different approaches to maintain a safe a supportive learning environment
- Equity in learning
- Inclusive and transformative teaching and learning approaches
- Different approaches to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
- Planning inclusive teaching and learning
- Providing an inclusive teaching and learning environment
- Evaluating the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
- Initial, formative and summative assessment methods
- Importance and approach for constructive, accurate, detailed, earned and timely, feedback during the assessment process
- Quality assurance and the requirements for keeping records of assessment
- Reflective practice and continuously professional development.
The assessment methods for this course include the following:
- Three 2,500 word assignment on the candidate’s specialism
- A simple lesson plan to demonstate an inclusive approach to towards training
- The delivery of 20-25 minute micro-teach
- Written evidence to support your assessment of peers and reflective practice.
We can deliver the Highfield Level 3 Award in Education and Training anywhere in the UK. Locations include London ( Westminster, Wembley, Park Royal, Wimbledon, Hammersmith and Harrow), Birmingham, Manchester, Buckinghamshire (MIlton Keynes, Marlow, High Wycombe and Aylesbury), Bedfordshire (Bedford, Dunstable and Luton), Oxfordshire ( Bicester, Witney, Oxford, Banbury and Swindon), Northamptonshire (Corby, Northampton and Wellingborough), Hertfordshire (Watford and St Albans and Stevenage), Berkshire (Slough and Reading), Surrey (Camberley and Farnham), Sussex, Essex (Harlow), Kent (Canterbury), Norfolk (Norwich), Suffork, Lincolnshire (Spalding and Holbeach) and Cambridge (Peterborough)