Remote Online Learning
Next Open Course
28 July and 4 & 26 August
£395 + VAT
Other Training Options
Qualify at home or work with our unique remote learning option.
- Live webinars with a subject matter expert
- Comprehensive education and training Textbook
- Tutor support 7 days a week
- Mock micro-teach session before the formal assessment
- Gain an Ofqual regulated qualification with remote online invigilation
Only £395 per person. Reduce costs and get your team learning together with our discounted group lessons. A cohort with 5-9 candidates is £345 per person. More than 10 is £275 person.
The cost to deliver a course on-site at your premises or chosen venue for up to 8 candidates is £1495, plus £95 per person for certification.
Average cost on a course with 8 candidates is only £282 per person.
Price does not include VAT.
Make a Booking Enquiry
Course Overview and Benefits
This practical qualification is suitable for new and experienced trainers who wish to improve their classroom skills and obtain a recognised award in training. The focus of this three-day course is on the development and delivery of an effective training session that makes a difference in the way people think and act in the workplace.
- Professional values, behaviours and responsibilities
- Equality and diversity in education and training
- Common learning preferences
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- Teaching and learning resources
- Motivating and engaging learners
- Assessment methods
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Session plan development cycle
- Peer assessment
- Reflective practice
The assessment methods for this course include the delivery of 20-25 minute micro-teach, and written evidence to support your assessment of peers and reflective practice.
What Our Customers Say About Us...
We can deliver the Highfield Level 3 Award in Delivering Training anywhere in the UK. Locations include London (Wembley, Park Royal, Wimbledon, Hammersmith and Harrow), Birmingham, Manchester, Buckinghamshire (MIlton Keynes, Marlow, High Wycombe and Aylesbury), Bedfordshire (Luton and Bedford), Oxfordshire (Witney, Oxford, Banbury and Swindon), Northamptonshire (Corby and Wellingborough), Hertfordshire (Watford and St Albans), Berkshire Slough and Reading), Surrey (Camberley and Farnham), Sussex, Essex, Kent (Canterbury), Norfolk (Norwich), Suffork, Lincolnshire and Cambridge (Peterborough)